Posted on 29 April 2019
We are pleased to invite you to the 16th Decision Deck Workshop which will take place at the IMT Atlantique in Brest (France) on 25 September 2019.
The event is linked to the Meeting of the EURO Working Group on MCDA which also takes place at the same location on 26-28 September 2019, making this a great opportunity to attend both events at the same time.
Decision Deck aims at collaboratively developing software tools implementing Multiple Criteria Decision Aiding (MCDA) techniques. The purpose of the project is to provide effective tools for three types of “users”: consultants or analysts, teachers and researchers.
We plan to organize the workshop with contributions related to :
- discussions on software developments of MCDA methods (within Decision Deck or not)
- presentations of real world MCDA case studies
- attempts on the formalization of MCDA data (e.g. XMCDA) and the decision aiding process
Here are the important dates related to these events :
- Abstract submission: 28 June 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 12 July 2019
- Registration start: 4 September 2019
- Decision Deck Workshop : 25 September 2019
Do not hesitate to forward this email to any interested researcher / student / user of MCDA software.
Further information can be found on the website of the event : http://conferences.imt-atlantique.fr/ddws16/
The Decision Deck Consortium, P. Meyer, M. Kadziński, V. Mousseau, B. Mayag, S. Bigaret, A. Olteanu and O. Cailloux