Posted on 13 July 2017
We are pleased to invite you to the 14th Decision Deck Workshop which will take place at the University of Paris Dauphine in Paris (France) on 20 September 2017.
The event is linked to the Meeting of the EURO Working Group on MCDA which takes place in Paris on 21-23 September 2017, making this a great opportunity to attend both events at the same time.
Decision Deck aims at collaboratively developing software tools implementing Multiple Criteria Decision Aiding (MCDA) techniques. The purpose of the project is to provide effective tools for three types of “users”: consultants or analysts, teachers and researchers.
We plan to organize the workshop with contributions related to :
- discussions on software developments of MCDA methods (within Decision Deck or not)
- presentations of real world MCDA case studies
- attempts on the formalization of MCDA data (e.g. XMCDA) and the decision aiding process
We also intend to organize a Developers’ Session (in the afternoon), in which the interested participants will be taught how to implement new algorithms in the Decision Deck ecosystem (diviz, R MCDA).
Here are the important dates related to these events :
- Intention to submit an abstract / participate in the workshop: 15 August 2017
- Abstract submission: 1 September 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 5 September 2017
- Registration start: 5 September 2017
- Decision Deck Workshop : 20 September 2017
To express your intention to participate/contribute, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help us to organize the event.
Do not hesitate to forward this email to any interested researcher / student / user of MCDA software.
Further information can be found on the website of the events : http://www.lamsade.dauphine.fr/d2-workshop
The Decision Deck Consortium, P. Meyer, M. Kadziński, V. Mousseau, B. Mayag, S. Bigaret, A. Olteanu and O. Cailloux